2015 TBDBITL Reunion
Our Annual Reunion will be held on September 12, 2015 at the OSU vs. Hawaii game. 3:30 PM KICKOFF!!!!
Online Registration Status: CLOSED
Please call the Reunion line at (740) 233-2220 if you need to CANCEL, or if you still would like to REGISTER.
Game Tickets are sold out. Script Ohio spots are filled, but you may still register, and be put on the waiting list.
- The Annual Reunion Letter and REGISTRATION FORM
- ***Tentative*** Schedule of Events
- 2015 Uniform Information Online Ordering Now Available!
- 2015 TBDBITL Golf Classic Website
- Who's coming to Reunion? An alphabetical list of members who have registered.
- 2015 Block Band Chart - Available soon! We are still waiting on charts to be finalized, and will post the block band after they are done! While you are waiting, please practice your music!
- Pre-game Music: Ramp/Buckeye Battle Cry; Beautiful Ohio; Chimes/Carmen Ohio; Star Spangled Banner
Email Greg Daniel for download links to your part for school songs.
Halftime Music: [I Wanna Go Back;] Fly Me To The Moon, Beautiful Ohio - Waltz, Stars and Stripes Forever [Fight The Team; Le Regiment]
Game tickets must be picked up in person (tickets *will not* be mailed). Please consult the Schedule of Events for dates/times when tickets can be picked up during the week prior to Reunion.
TUESDAY NIGHT REHEARSAL: **MUST PAY AT THE KIOSKS**. You must know your license plate number as this is how they verify your parking.
FRIDAY NIGHT REHEARSAL: ** PARKING IS FREE IF YOU PARK IN AN A, B, OR C SPOT NORTH/SOUTH OF FRENCH FIELD HOUSE **. Do not park in any other area (including other lots around St. John Arena, ROTC, Ohio Stadium, etc. as you will be ticketed).
SATURDAY AM: Park in any "DAY-OF-GAME Public" lot that is colored red on this map: [LINK NOT YET AVAILABLE] In recent years, the best place to park is the new LANE AVENUE GARAGE which is just north of the College of Business.