2015 TBDBITL Reunion
Our Annual Reunion will be held on September 12, 2015 at the OSU vs. Hawaii game. 3:30 PM KICKOFF!!!!
Online Registration Status: OPEN!! Click here to Register.
Game Tickets are sold out. Script Ohio spots are filled, but you may still register, and be put on the waiting list.
- The Annual Reunion Letter and REGISTRATION FORM
- ***Tentative*** Schedule of Events
- 2015 Uniform Information
- 2015 TBDBITL Golf Classic Website
- Who's coming to Reunion? An alphabetical list of members who have registered.
- 2015 Block Band Chart - Available Late August
- Pre-game Music: Ramp/Buckeye Battle Cry; Beautiful Ohio; Chimes/Carmen Ohio; Star Spangled Banner
Email Greg Daniel for download links to your part for school songs.
Halftime Music: [I Wanna Go Back;] [Coming Soon!] [Fight The Team; Le Regiment]
Game tickets must be picked up in person (tickets *will not* be mailed). Please consult the Schedule of Events for dates/times when tickets can be picked up during the week prior to Reunion.
TUESDAY NIGHT REHEARSAL: **MUST PAY AT THE KIOSKS**. You must know your license plate number as this is how they verify your parking.
FRIDAY NIGHT REHEARSAL: ** PARKING IS FREE IF YOU PARK IN AN A, B, OR C SPOT NORTH/SOUTH OF FRENCH FIELD HOUSE **. Do not park in any other area (including other lots around St. John Arena, ROTC, Ohio Stadium, etc. as you will be ticketed).
SATURDAY AM: Park in any "DAY-OF-GAME Public" lot that is colored red on this map: [LINK NOT YET AVAILABLE] In recent years, the best place to park is the new LANE AVENUE GARAGE which is just north of the College of Business.